Uber Latest OTP Bypass Trick For August 2016 (LOOT NOW)
Uber OTP Bypass Trick
Uber Latest OTP Bypass Trick For August 2016
Uber One Of The Famous Cab Service Always Been In Eye Not Only For Genuine Customers , But Also Be For Trickers Because From A Long Time People Were Using Some Tricks To Get Free Rides & Also To Bypass Their Secured One Time Password Facility.From Last 1 Month Uber Improves A Lot , They Banned Their Many Security Loops ,In Sort They Blocked All Possible Tricks But Now We Are Providing You Latest Trick Of Bypassing OTP Of UBER. We Tested It & It Was Working Fine.Try Now & Give Review In Comments.
Note :- This Article & It’s All Content Is Only For Educational Purpose.Spoofing Location & Bypassing Security OTP is illegal In India.We Are Not Responsible For Your Usage Of This Article.Use This Only At Your Own Risk.
How to Bypass Mobile Number One Time Password Verification in Uber (Uber Latest OTP Bypass Trick):
- First of all download Fake GPS App from play store From Here :- Download App
- Allow mock locations in your device .To Activate Mock Location , Go To Settings Then About Device Then Tap 8 Times Build Number ,It Will Enable Developer Options For You.
- Now Open Settings Then Developer Options Then Scroll & Enable Mock Locations. Then search location as “Singapore” then press start button
- Note : Confirm that your location is spoof before going to next steps.
- Signup with any random 10 digit mobile number In Uber App.
- Apply referral code “chanpreets79ue” to get 50 rs off First 3 free ride or your own refer code and select cash as payment mode Here,the main part Of Trick starts.
- It will ask for Otp verification,just update your mobile number by adding two digits at end For example – if your mobile number is 9899094527 ADD Two digits extra at end i.e.9899094527xx , 989909452700 , 989909452702
- Now Then do request for call verification Not For sms verification
- You will shortly receive a call from Uber and press “1”,congrats your Uber account is verified successfully.
- Done !! You Successfully Bypassed OTP Of UBER.